Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mic Check

Hi! My name is Mike Cichon and I, too, am an apprentice here at Performance Network Theatre. I've been here almost a year now. It's been a very exciting, interesting, and stressful year, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, or so the saying goes. Though my friends and family may question why I'd take a job that would keep me from them for nearly a year, I will never regret nor lament my time at the Network. The most potent teacher is experience itself.

To the many actors, directors, designers, and (my beloved) stage managers who have helped keep me sane over the last year: you have my most humble thanks and gratitude.

Before my time is up at the theatre, I hope to post a few more blogs dedicated to future Apprenti -- what they should expect and how they should approach the program and life in general.

And if you haven't seen A Picasso yet, you really should. Time is running out! Runs till July 12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment